Bake Club Brownie Cake
Makes 1 8x8” cake
1 stick unsalted butter
1/2 cup chocolate chips
1 cup sugar
3 ea egg yolks
1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1/3 cup flour
1/4 cup cocoa powder
1/2 tsp salt
3 whites whipped until big and fluffy
- Heat the oven to 325F and pan spray an 8x8” baking dish.
- In a large microwave safe bowl, melt the butter and chocolate chips together in 30 second spurts until smooth and combined.
- Stir in sugar. Then eggs and vanilla. Then the flour, cocoa powder and salt, mixing until smooth and combined.
- Whisk in the fluffy egg whites until smooth and combined.
- Pour and spread the brownie cake batter evenly across the greased pan’s perimeter and bake at 325F for 40 minutes.
Cool completely at room temperature before creating your own cake story. My move: add a layer of Bake Club Caramel, then a layer of Bake Club Nougat with Peanut Butter for the ultimate Snicker’s Cake!