Bake Club BDay Blondies
Makes one 8x8” baking dish, 9 large squares
1/4 cup granulated sugar
1 tablespoon light brown sugar
⅓ cup + 1 tablespoon flour
1 tablespoon rainbow sprinkles
¼ teaspoon kosher salt
¼ teaspoon baking powder
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
1 ½ teaspoons clear vanilla extract
Bday Blondie Batter
1 stick unsalted butter
⅓ cup white chocolate chips
⅔ cup sugar
¼ cup light brown sugar
1 ea large egg
1 teaspoon clear vanilla extract
¾ cup + 1 tablespoon flour
½ teaspoon kosher salt
1 tablespoon sprinkles
…or whatever bday energy is right for YOU!
- Heat the oven to 325°F. Pan spray a 8x8” square baking dish.
- Bday Crumbs: In a small bowl, combine the sugars, flour, sprinkles, salt and baking powder and mix until combined. Add the oil and vanilla and mix again to distribute. The wet ingredients will act as glue to help the dry ingredients form small clusters; continue mixing until this happens. Set aside.
- Bday Blondie Batter: In a large, microwave safe bowl, heat butter and white chocolate together in 30 second spurts until melted, mix until smooth. Mix in egg and clear vanilla extract and stir until well combined, scraping down the sides of the bowl as you go. Add in flour and salt and mix just until combined.
- Spread the blondie batter evenly across the surface of the greased baking dish. Scatter the sprinkles, unbaked bday crumbs and any additional bday energy over the surface of the blondie. With a butter knife, s wirl into the batter into and over or leave as a topping.
- Bake at 325°F for 45 minutes until the edges are golden brown and the bullseye center is set.
- Cool completely at room temperature in the pan. Cut into 3 rows of 3 squares. Store in an airtight container or plastic wrapped on the counter for up to 5 days or in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.